Passpack Acceptable Use Policy
Passpack is proud of the trust placed in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly. You agree not to misuse the Passpack services ("Services") or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing any part of the Services.
- Access, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk).
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing".
- Abuse referrals or promotions to get more storage space than deserved.
- Circumvent account limits.
- Sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Violate the law in any way.
- Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.